Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd. is committed to good professional practice through Quality in Testing, Inspection, and Certification Services.
Our mission is to supply on-time delivery of inspection results and services, which are of the best possible quality and consistently meet the performance criteria.
In order to live up to our Quality Policy and Objectives, Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd. executes inspections efficiently, economically, and on time with standards that consistently meet or exceed our client's requirements. This is accomplished through a continuing program to improve upon operational procedures and systems while striving to supply accurate and exact inspection results. Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd. believes in “Creating Value, Delivering Excellence” to our esteemed clients.
Inspections and services provided by Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd. conform to the requirements specified by the client and are performed under the ISO 17020:2012 Quality Standard. Management's responsibility is to provide direct leadership and resources to ensure continued conformance with these requirements. A cornerstone of Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd.'s Quality Policy is that excellence in the quality of the inspections and client service is the result of a collective effort and commitment from all its team members.
All personnel concerned with inspection activities are familiar with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures at all times. The Quality Policy is communicated and understood within the organization by all.
The quality system is under regular review and audit. All employees are invited to suggest possible improvements in working practice to the management. The Quality Policy provides a framework for establishing and reviewing context, quality objectives, and continuing its suitability.
Financial or political considerations do not influence Inspection activities of Fairlead Marine Services.
Our key Quality objectives for the Testing, Inspection and Certification services are:
- ØEnsure that our Inspection and Test methods are reliable, verifiable and confirm to National/International/Client-specific standards
- ØEnsuring Integrity of our people, processes, Business related information and systems
- ØZero Conflicts of Interest
- ØEnsuring Confidentiality and data protection
- ØComplying with Anti Bribery stipulations
- ØMaintaining Fair Business Conduct at all times
- ØEnsuring Health & Safety of our team and within our work environment;
- ØFollow Fair Labour practices in sync with local laws;
- ØEnsure a systematic and process-oriented approach;
- ØMaintain a management system in accordance with the accreditation standards like ISO/IEC 17020, ISO/IEC 17025, and ISO 9001.
Objective evidence in support of Fairlead Inspection & Testing Pvt. Ltd. Quality Policy is the responsibility of DIRECTOR on Corporate level.